Monday, June 4, 2012

DISNEYLAND

My family and I just returned from an AMAZING vacation to the lovely country of California. Yes, it is a different country.

I've always loved Disneyland, but there was something even more special about it this time. Every single moment seemed to be filled with wishes and stars and magic. The spirit of Disneyland is so youthful and happy. I love the rides, and the memories, and the statues, and the cast members. I love looking around and not being able to see out into the "real world". I love being with children, and laughing, and screaming, and letting myself be emotionally honest. I love putting on my Mickey Mouse ears and feeling that I, like Peter Pan, will never grow up. I fell more deeply in love with Disneyland than I thought was possible even for me.

I came away feeling that working for Disney would be a dream come true. I'm not sure how to get there (and I've always said that I wouldn't want to live in California), but if Walt Disney has taught me anything, it's that dreams can come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment