Friday, January 20, 2012

Attention, Ladies....

The day I never thought would come has at long last arrived: Johnny Depp is single. Finally separated from the woman known as Vanessa Paradis, whom I have detested all these many years. Let me tell you, finding a sexy, gorgeous, single, talented actor who sings and has been People's Sexiest Man Alive (with good reason) is not exactly an every day occurrence. I first discovered Johnny Depp with the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, and I haven't fallen out of love since then. Alice in Wonderland, Finding Neverland, Benny and Joon, The Tourist, Cry-Baby, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Corpse Bride (not even near all of the films I could name).....the man's got an insane amount of talent and an unlawful amount of gorgeousness. Here's to your singleness, Johnny, and may I soon remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment