Thursday, August 4, 2011

O.W.L.s

Which girl kept track of each Harry Potter character's first line and is now going to quiz her siblings on them?

This girl.

Because I wanted to do it the Hogwarts way, I wrote everything in the four tests by hand. Rather monotonous. It's actually going to be pretty sweet, though. I'm excited. I don't know how well I would have done on the test if I hadn't been prepared-- there are some that you'd have to be asleep to miss, but others are pretty unexpected or tricky. Who would've thought that Vernon Dursley, one of the most unfeeling characters, has the first line of "Sorry"? Or that all Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter's arch-enemy, says is, "Hi."?

It's brought me to wonder what people remember me as saying the first time I met them. I've said and then forgotten a lot of words in my life, I'd like to know which ones are actually remembered.

Harry Potter rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment