Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Interview and Audition

Well, I've completed both my first job interview and my first audition here in Salt Lake City. Although I got lost on the way to the interview, I felt like it went well once I actually got there. As for the audition, well, I think it could have been better, but it also could have been a lot worse. If only I'd been able to stop my legs from shaking. But we'll see, about both, I guess.
Salt Lake is really....big. I can't think of any other word to describe it. Especially at night when everything is lit up and it goes forever, and you can't imagine how anyone could ever see all of it. There are so many different people here! All these stories, twisting and intertwining everyday. I've never been around so many people in my life. What can I say? I absolutely love it. There's so much to do, so much to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment