Friday, June 3, 2011

June 3

Guess who offered me a job? K-mart.

If I take this job, there will be no theatre or even the opportunity to audition for at least two months. Maybe that doesn't sound so long to you, but I've been craving it for weeks. Down in the Valley got over two months ago, and I need more of it. It's fine. I don't care. I'm just going to waste my summer in Cody with a job that I hate. Woohoo. Also, my cd player in my car has taken to refusing to eject cds correctly. For most of the way back from Cody it wouldn't eject Anastasia at all, and I was fairly certain that I was never going to be able to play a cd in it again. Until it randomly and completely without provocation decided to eject it.

It's days like this that I'd really like to have a boyfriend.


Song of the Day: "Santa Fe" from Newsies

No comments:

Post a Comment